Kalkules is a universal scientific freeware calculator with an amount of nontraditional functions, which can be used particularly by high school or university students. It also offers a wide range of tools, which make your calculations easier and faster.
- Evaluating complex expressions with parenthesis, variables, constants and functions.
- Calculating with real, complex, and modulo numbers.
- Calculating in four number systems: binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal.
- Wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions.
- Function graphs.
- Function differentiation.
- Calculating with polynomials and fractions.
- Unit conversion.
- Basic statistical and combinatorial calculations.
- Expression libraries.
- Evaluation history.